Tuesday 14 January 2014

Reflection: 
During my time before making the magazine I have gone through some preparation using different equipment to prepare myself to know the skills to create my magazine.I have learnt about the different lighting's that can be used when taking a professional looking photo for a magazine. A key light, the main light that is based in front of the model that produces the most light. The fill light which is the light that is to the side of the model to fill in the shadows that may be on the models face. They will be the lights i'm using. Another light that could be useful would be a hairline light that is located above the model, it adds more light to the picture if you are using all three lights or you could use it on its own to produce a heavenly like light/theme thus creating a different mood in the photo. I have also learnt how to use a tripod to find the best angles and heights to take my photo at. I then learnt how to use Photoshop to produce the photo in the best way I can by editing, air brushing, cropping and cutting them. I will also select different colours and text to compliment my photo and make it to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment